What Makes Kiwis Click: New Zealand E-Commerce Report 2016 Reports
Make strategic digital retail decisions to get the competitive edge by understanding behaviours, profiles and perceptions of online shoppers.
With over 2 million New Zealanders shopping online, learn more about this growing digital retail marketplace. Nielsen's New Zealand E-Commerce Report 2016 includes:
- Main e-commerce categories
- Top online brands
- Spend going offshore and why
- Primary drivers to shopping online - is it deal seeking or convenience?
- Barriers to shop, including delivery options
- Preferred payment methods
- The blurred lines between in-store and online shopping
- Shopping on mobile devices, including by category
- Predictions for e-commerce in New Zealand/reports/global/what-makes-kiwis-click-new-zealand-e-commerce-report-2016
Shopping cart is empty.
To securely download this report, please add to cart below
To access the full report, please provide us with a little information.Free Download
New Zealand Online Retail Report | 2015 Australian Connected Consumers Report | 2016